Problem Area: Allergies are very difficult to diagnose and manage. The task was to design a mobile app that solves these issues.
Approach to the problem: Studied medical information and talked to medical staff and patients, to hear their thoughts and requirement for an application. When, where and how they would use this.
The Proces: I investigated whether there has been designed another product similar to this. I draw a requirement specification, project plan, budget, and request offer. Then I started to structure the content, make a list of features, functions and began the wireframing and prototyping process. I asked users to give feedback and made a new prototype, live demo, and flowcharts. On this project, I worked with an internationally recognized UK Based Professor
Result: The prototype and documentation have been evaluated and recommended by international recognized allergy specialist, medical staff, patients, and institutions.The project is under NDA
Work areas: UX Design, UI Design, Information Architecture, contextual research, usability, user research, UX Architecture, sketching, user-centered design, flowchart, wireframing, task model, personas, prototyping, interviews, analysis, task model, and documentation. I have worked with embassies and ministries on this project.