- Bear In Mind App rated 5 star on App Store
- Awarded two government grants by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and The Trade Council of Denmark for the Health app project
The app is recommended by specialists, other medical staff, patients and institutions
- Significantly improved revenue for online shops, and restaurant/hotel chains
Nina Aagaard Israelsen
Senior UX Designer
Membership profile in IxDF
(Interaction Design Foundation)
I am very impressed by the app because it makes scientificCarsten PedersenMedical specialist and surgeon in urology
knowledge about the condition easily accessible - both for patients, and on a medical level.
There is a big demand for a tool like this app, both for suffers and for medical staff.Professor Jonathan BrostoffEmeritus, King College Hospital, Allergy
Nina´s app – indeed has the potential to make a huge and lifechanging different to a wide range of people whom in some way or the other are close and connected to people who suffers from allergies.Susanne Slot PedersenProject manager in emergency medicine and nurse
- Professional Diploma in UX Design from UX Design Institute, Acred. by Glasgow Caledonian University
- Degree in Software development and software design
- 9 certificates from Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF) in UX Design subjects, all with distinction, two as best in class
- Completed natural science subjects in nursing school, e.g anatomy, pharmacology, physiology, ethics, and psychology.
- Currently studying a Master of Arts in User Experience Design, at Falmouth University, part-time
Senior UX Designer with more than 10 years’ experience designing digital products, including UX research, ideation, design, prototyping and delivering products.
Other areas of expertise include developer documentation, client meetings, analytics, product strategy, innovation and start-ups.
Experienced in designing software, SaaS platforms, native apps, websites, UI deliverables, and digital marketing products.
Have led design projects and startup company. Worked with small, medium-sized companies, B2C, B2B, within many industries, such as healthcare, education, e-commerce, hospitality, arts and associations.