- Bear In Mind App rated 5 star on App Store
- Awarded two government grants by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and The Trade Council of Denmark for the Health app project
The app is recommended by specialists, other medical staff, patients and institutions
- Significantly improved revenue for online shops, and restaurant/hotel chains
I am very impressed by the app because it makes scientificCarsten PedersenMedical specialist and surgeon in urology
knowledge about the condition easily accessible - both for patients, and on a medical level.
There is a big demand for a tool like this app, both for suffers and for medical staff.Professor Jonathan BrostoffEmeritus, King College Hospital, Allergy
Nina´s app – indeed has the potential to make a huge and lifechanging different to a wide range of people whom in some way or the other are close and connected to people who suffers from allergies.Susanne Slot PedersenProject manager in emergency medicine and nurse
- Professional Diploma in UX Design from UX Design Institute, Acred. by Glasgow Caledonian University
- Degree in Software development and software design
- 9 certificates from Interaction Design Foundation (IxDF) in UX Design subjects, all with distinction, two as best in class
- Completed natural science subjects in nursing school, e.g anatomy, pharmacology, physiology, ethics, and psychology.
- Currently studying a Master’s in User Experience Design, at Falmouth University, part-time