- Bear In Mind App rated 5 star on App Store
- Awarded two government grants by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and The Trade Council of Denmark for the Health app project. Recommended by specialists, other medical staff patients and institutions
- Significantly improved revenue for online shops, restaurant/hotel chains and clinics.
I am very impressed by the app because it makes scientificSurgeon Carsten PedersenMedical specialist and surgeon in urology
- both for patients, and on a medical level.
The app has the potential to help a wide range of people worldwide, who suffer from allergies ...Professor Jonathan BrostoffProfessor Emeritus of Allergy and Environmental Health Kings College London
Nina´s app – indeed has the potential to make a huge and lifechanging different to a wide range of people whom in some way or the other are close and connected to people who suffers from allergies.Nurse anesthetist Susanne Slot PedersenProject manager in emergency medicine and nurse
Innovative Senior UX Designer with a Passion for User Centered Design:
Highly skilled in designing impactful digital solutions for both B2B and B2C markets, prioritizing user needs, including native apps, cross-platform apps, websites, software, SaaS platforms, and UI deliverables. Specialised in end-to-end design process, from idea to launch, covering UX research, ideation, design, prototyping, and product delivery. Skilled in project leadership, greenfield UX design, and strategic product planning for startups and established companies.
- Key Strengths:
Quantitative and Qualitative Research Leadership: Expertise in leading research projects, providing critical insights for informed design decisions
- User Advocate: Dedicated to advocating for users, ensuring designs align with their user needs, context us use and requirements